Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Few Changes...

My blog is changing!!! And I'm so excited about it!!! It's sort of underconstruction at this point. You will see new tabs and gadgets added over the next few days and I'm going to change up the design a little. After a few months of blogging, I've decided what I'd like to focus my blog around. To find out more click on my new tabs at the top and check back in a few days for more new stuff!!

Have a great day!

~Laci

2 comments:

  1. It's looking really good. You are the new blog queen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I likey!!!And, I tried the lettuce wraps the other day. Hubby and I were in the kitchen cooking and he was yabbing about work...I was chopping the lettuce and cooking the meat.. WAIT!! What!? Yes, I said it...I chopped all the lettuce up! So instead... we had taco salads ;)

    ReplyDelete