Tuesday, January 4, 2011

OH.MUH.GAWD. Mommy Meltdown.

I finally bit the bullet and enrolled Lexi in preschool. I have been planning on putting her in for a while now but couldn't bring myself to do it. I even filled out the insanely long application a few months ago, then backed out last minute...OMG the dramzzz! She stays with her grandma all week so this is going to be a big adjustment for us all. The daycare I found seems like a really great place and I know just about everyone that works there, so I'm pretty comfortable with that part, but she's used to being around her family, so dropping her off at a completely foreign place with completely foreign people terrifies the H*ll outta me because I'm afraid she won't cope well at first, bless her heart :( *tearzzzzzz* (Hope you all enjoyed that run on sentence, sorry I'm in panicky mother mode.) But I know it will be great for her once she gets used to it. She LOVES playing with other kids and needs that type of interaction. When I told her grandma I enrolled her, I think she was fixing to cry too:( It's so great to know how much Lexi is loved and cared for, but even grandma's need a break. I don't want her to get burnt out.
I'm taking her to see her new school today after I get off work...let's hope she likes it and that mommy can hold back the tears in fear of making a complete moron outta muhself *Fingers Crossed*

~Laci

No comments:

Post a Comment