Friday, December 31, 2010

*Bucket List for 2011*

Hopefully 2011 will be as good to us as 2010 was. Derek and I both made healthy lifestyle changes...this has made us both more confident, happier, and has sure spiced up our marriage! I also have learned to appreciate my life more. I have taken so many things for granted for WAY too long. I'm learning to stop and appreciate my wonderful husband, beautiful healthy child, and my loving family a lot more now. Let this continue in 2011. Derek will be turning the BIG 3-0 in 2011 and I plan to do something pretty special for him...not sure what just yet, but something bigger than usual anyways. Here are some other things I plan on accomplishing in 2011:


  • Be Debt Free. This one should be fairly easy...We have been working on it for a while.


  • Lose 25 pounds. I've gained a little food baby through the Holidays that I would like to abort, plus a few more pounds to get under my "ideal" weight.


  • Take a Dance Class. I've always wanted to do this.


  • Integrate a new form of exercise into my routine. Just some sort of physical activity/sport that doesn't involve going to the gym (i.e. Tennis, dance, softball, etc.) I just need a little change in my work out routine. Actually, last night a friend of mine asked me to play on his co-ed softball team this summer, so we'll see if that pans out!


  • Take an amazing long awaited family vacation. Since Lexi was born we haven't had a chance to go on a "real" vacation. It's time for one!! We would like to take Lexi on a fun kid friendly vacation! If any of you have some good ideas...please share :)


  • Spend more time with Family. Between work and the gym it's hard to get a lot of family time in. So I'm making it a goal to cram as much family time in at night and on the weekends as possible.


  • Self-Improvement. Be more positive. Reduce stress. Find the happiness in the small things. In general just enjoy life more. I don't think this is neccessarily a "New Years Resolution". I think everyone should strive for continuous self-improvement.


  • GET.LEXI.POTTY.TRAINED. Enuff said!

~Laci





No comments:

Post a Comment