These only have 2.5 g. fat and 140 calories per serving (2 waffles). I use Fat free Spray butter and honey instead of syrup. Honey is sugary, but it also has a lot of health benefits. Sometimes I'll put a little peanut butter on mine too...and yes peanut butter is fattening, but it also has good nutritional value.
It doesn't sound too appetizing, but trust me, it is! It reminds me of homemade snow ice cream. It's only 70 calories and 5 g. sugar per 1/2 cup serving. They have chocolate too, but I don't like it. Stick to vanilla on this one!
This is a much better alternative to Mayo than light mayo is. It's about the same fat and calories as light mayo, but it doesn't have that yicky light taste.
I've lived on Lean Cuisines for a while now. This is currently my favey.
![]()
Nom!
No comments:
Post a Comment