- Horizon Fat-Free Milk - Good! Couldn't tell the difference between this and regular skim milk! BUT it's a little pricey, it was $3+ for a 1/2 gallon.
- Cascadian Farms Cinnamon Raisin Granola Cereal - YUM! Very good!
- Smucker's Organic Peanut Butter - GROSS!!

I am kind of addicted to peanut butter (which isn't a good thing), so I have tried a bunch in the last few weeks. However, I am yet to find one I'm satisfied with. I may end up trying every buttery spread out there before I realize I just need to give it up :/ The following aren't "organic" but they're healthier versions than regular peanut butters.
- Naturally More Peanut Butter - DISGUSTING!

- White Chocolate Wonderful - Pretty good, but not Peanut buttery enough.

- Nutella - This is just okay in my opinion. I know people that RAVE about this stuff, but I don't care for chocolate on my toast. I tried it on an Eggo and that was pretty tasty.

- Almond Butter - It's not peanut butter, wah! It's thick and not as creamy...definitely not an ideal replacement for my beloved peanut butter. The search continues...

On a side note: This snow is absolutely CRAZY! I can't wait to make some snow ice cream tonight :)
~Laci
No comments:
Post a Comment