Saturday Derek, Lexi, and I went shopping for a Christmas tree. We found one and a train to go around it. Lexi LOVES trains, so we just had to get it. We got home kind of late, but Lexi wanted to get that train out of the box, so we decided to put the tree up so we could put the train around it. Derek and I ended up staying up till about 1:00 in the morning decorating lol...but Lexi LOVED the train and didn't want to stop playing with it.
Sorry this isn't a very good picture of it. The camera on my phone is crap. I really should start using my camera, but I'm lazy and my phone is more convenient.

Sunday was even busier...we finished decorating the Christmas tree and set up the nativity scene and a few other decorations. Me and the dogs jogged 6 miles...BTW the weather has been SO nice for running and I'm dreading going back to the gym when Winter finally hits :/ I don't want to be stuck inside. Then Lex and I got ready, picked up her cousin, and headed to Springdale for Ashur Bug's Birthday party! And what a fun party it was! It was at a gymnastics center. I never was in gymnastics as a child so I didn't really know what to expect, but the kids had a lot of fun! They jumped on the trampoline, played in the foam pit (which is pretty awesome BTW), flipped around on the bars, etc. Even the adults had a blast...it was a great idea for a B-day party!
Toy Story cake from Sweet Boutique - YUM!!
The Gym (After the party) 
Playing in the Foam PitThe Birthday Boy opening his presents
I'm ready for a relaxing weekend sometime SOON!!! But it looks like we have another very busy weekend ahead. Hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!
~Laci
No comments:
Post a Comment