I plan on making this a slow transition and just introducing a few organic/whole foods into my diet at a time. That way hopefully I won't overwhelm myself...or my tastebuds :)
If you have ANY helpful advice, suggestions, tips, or even just certain organic/whole food products that you particularly like please share them with me!! This is very unfamiliar territory to me.
On another subject...I hate to even say anything in fear of jinxing a good thing, but this morning was the first morning Lexi didn't throw up before preschool!! WOOT WOOT!! Is she starting to get the hang of it?? We like to think so! She did cry, but it wasn't AS bad as usual. Baby steps, YAY!
~Laci
Yay for no throwing up--now if you can keep from throwing up when you eat that organic food....
ReplyDelete:)
YAY! Way to go Lexi (and Momma)!
ReplyDeleteOrganic: I haven't had the experience of it tasting bad. Honestly, it doesn't taste any different unless you count the bad taste in my mouth from paying so much.
Start with organic fresh produce (expensive but tastes the same), organic tomato sauce products (most of the time come with coupons for some reason), and eggs (a bit more expensive).
Good luck!