Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Peanut Butta Jelly Time!

YAY!!!! I found a keeper!!! So as most of you know I've been on a search for a yummy, healthier peanut butter and I FINALLY found one!! I have tried just about every kind the grocery store offers and most have just tasted down right horrible or nothing at all like peanut butter. I know peanut butter is fattening, but it does offers other healthy benefits and it's near and dear to my heart...or my waistline whichever you prefer :) You guys probably think I'm retarded for talking so much about peanut butter, but peanut butter is to me like chocolate is to most people. I lurrrrve it! Anyways my main goal was to find one without high fructose corn syrup or hydrogenated oils...meet the winner:
I was hesitant to try this because it looked like something old people buy lol. I'm retarded. It's yummy, creamy, and gooey!

More Faves:


Laughing Cow Light Cheese Wedges


These make for a great snack with whole wheat crackers.


Ok this is not necessarily healthy, but it is a new discovery I made over the weekend-->JALEPENO JELLY!!! OMGOMGOMG!! It's Ah-mazing! It sounds disgusting. I even snarled my nose at it, but man it's good!! I ate it on a ritz cracker with some cream cheese (yeah, like I said...NOT healthy)...I'm gonna get some fat free cream cheese and see how that tastes.

Update on Going Organic: I'm not going to lie, it's not going well. My biggest problem is that my local grocery stores just don't have a lot of organic products to choose from. However, on the Today Show this morning they were talking about the link between Food Dyes (ie Red 40, yellow 5, etc.) and ADHD. Just another reason to make the switch to organic!


~Laci

2 comments:

  1. I've been eating those cheeses for quite some time, they are GOOD! And it's going to take a little more convincing for me to try a peanut butter that comes in a package that ugly. I like the Peter Pan label. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!! The ugly packaging was my problem too...that's why I didn't try it till 27 peanut butters later :)

    ReplyDelete